The CAJM works closely with the Jewish communities of Cuba to make their dreams of a richer Cuban Jewish life become reality.
CAJM members may travel legally to Cuba under license from the U.S. Treasury Dept. Synagoguges & other Jewish Org. also sponsor trips to Cuba.
Become a friend of the CAJM. We receive many letters asking how to help the Cuban Jewish Community. Here are some suggestions.
|See the Real Jewish Cuba on a Cuba American Jewish Mission
|All missions travel under license by the United State Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control. Four star hotels, RT airfare to Cuba from Miami, modern air conditioned bus with full time translator and guide, and more.
June 17 – 24, Miriam Saul group leader
August 2 – 9, Marla Whitesman group leader
October 16 – 26, Rabbi Sunny Schnitzer group leader
November 4 – 11, Marla Whitesman group leader
|Your mission includes:
- Round Trip Air from Miami to Havan
- Hotel Accommodations in Cuba
- Meals of breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 5 dinners
- Land transportation in Cuba by a driver with many years of service
- Services of a English speaking professional guide who has knowledge of the Jewish community, politics, education, medical system, arts, etc.
- Erev Shabbat services with a Jewish Community
- Entrance fees to the important cultural and historic sites
- Medical insurance while in Cuba
- US airport departure tax
- Cuban visa fee
- OFAC approved travel on license
- One Year Associate Membership in CAJM
Please contact us at email@example.com for pricing and information
The Cuba-America Jewish Mission is a nonprofit exempt organization under Internal Revenue Code Sections 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) per private letter ruling number 17053160035039. Our status may be verified at the Internal Revenue Service website by using their search engine. All donations may be tax deductible.
Consult your tax advisor. Acknowledgement will be sent.